The CAR Conference 2016
Date: Thursday 1 September 2016
Venue: SA Festival of Motoring, Kyalami
First held in 1996, the CAR Conference has become the definitive industry conference for
the broader Southern African automotive industry. The Conference is fully endorsed by and
hosted in association with the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South
Drawing on specialist speakers from across the world, the CAR Conference will feature a global perspective on the challenges and opportunities facing the local industry.
Topic: Consumer Trends And Disruption… How SA automakers can drive the change required to adapt to a new future
Key areas covered:
• Megatrends and the future of mobility.
• Virtual showrooms – preparing for this new future and the “always on” consumer.
• Automotive disruption and urban mobility and the rise of the collaborative economy.
• The connected consumer and relevant trends that matter to the automotive industry.
• The economic outlook.
• NAAMSA and Government views on the industry.
Why should you attend? The CAR Conference is essential for those people involved at
management level in any aspect of automotive and component marketing, exporting,
manufacturing and retailing.
Early bird R1 995 if you book before 15 August 2016
Group rate R1 695 for a group of 5 or more delegates
Late booking R2 495 if booked after 16 August 2016