- Image gallery
Taking place at the Sachsenring Circuit just five miles west of the town of Chemnitz in Germany, this Moto GP is one not to be missed. With its tight corners and dramatic finishes starring the top motor bikers in the world, the race is sure to be a showstopper on the Moto Grand Prix 2017 calendar. Combine the race with a few extra days exploring Deutschland.
Dates: July 2017
Package price: From R14 500
No. of nights: 3
Cost of Germany Moto GP 2017 package
• From R14 500 per person sharing
* VIP hospitality upgrade available. Please see below.
** Single supplements available on request
• 14-17 July 2017
• 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Chemnitz
• All service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfast daily
• A brilliant Friday night opening party, inclusive of a sumptuous buffet, soft drinks and top guest speaker from the paddock
• A weekend Grandstand T1 main race ticket
• Return group circuit transfers for Saturday and Sunday by tram
• Event tour guide
• Official event programme
• International flights (can be arranged on request)
• Travel documentation
• Travel insurance
• All gratuities
• Items of a personal nature
VIP upgrade (add to price above)
MotoGP Paddock (Team Experience)
You will be a guest of a partner MotoGP Team for the weekend. Our expert guide will give you a private guided tour of the paddock. We will pay a visit to the pit of the team, where you will have a tour and can watch the action and introduce you to the rider(s) (circumstances permitting). You will have the run of the paddock with a paddock pass and will receive special team souvenirs to commemorate your visit.
You will enjoy team hospitality in the paddock with lunch and drinks and the Saturday MotoNight dinner. We will take you on an exclusive TRACK TOUR (usually on service road with track pass, venue dependent). You will have access to the MotoGP viewing stand MotoGP Team experience availability is strictly limited to ensure top attention.
Price (including T1 Grandstand ticket): R25 724
German Grand Prix VIP Village
For the ultimate experience of MotoGP world wide, there is no substitute for the official VIP Village. Sachsenring in Germany is one of the biggest events of the tournament – it is such a relief to enter its sanctuary! Situated right on top of the pit lane, with great views of the start grid, its elevated position also gives you views to the back of the track.
Bring field glasses for this one! With pit lane walks, paddock tours, service road tours, luxury catering, open bar, free programme, race reports, closed circuit TVs, superb viewing, access to most of the rest of the track, and perhaps best of all the camaraderie of fellow VIP moto fans.
Price (Saturday and Sunday): R18 225
Type of package
• Moto Grand Prix
Terms and conditions
• Until full payment has been received all prices quoted are subject to increases in airport taxes
• Exchange rate fluctuations above Euro 1 = ZAR16,00
• Quotes are valid for 48 hours and subject to availability upon booking