- Image gallery
One of the premier races of the season is definitely the Gran Premio d’Italia Moto GP in Italy. Taking place 30km north-east of Florence at the Mugello Circuit in the scenic countryside of Tuscany. With a combination of slow and fast turns with sweeping corners and long straights, the track is sure to get the adrenaline pumping. This is one race you can combine with a summer holiday before or after the race, exploring the sights and regions of this popular European destination.
Dates: June 2017
Package price: From R16 736
No. of nights: 3
Cost of Italian Moto GP 2017 package
• From R16 736 per person sharing
* VIP hospitality upgrade available. Please see below.
** Single supplements available on request
• 02-05 June 2017
• 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Florence
• All service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfast daily
• A brilliant Friday night opening party, inclusive of a sumptuous buffet, soft drinks and top guest speaker from the paddock
• Two day Biondetti Grandstand race ticket
• Return group circuit transfers for Saturday and Sunday
• Event tour guide
• Binus event cap
• Official event programme
• International flights (can be arranged on request)
• Travel documentation
• Travel insurance
• All gratuities
• Items of a personal nature
VIP upgrade (add to price above)
MotoGP VIP Village
The top hospitality at any MotoGP event is the official MotoGP VIP Village. Featuring luxury catering, top climate controlled facilities, CCTV and exclusive service, this is the best choice for comfort and style. Open Saturday and Sunday, you will get breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and an open bar. There is a pit lane walk each day, and you can sign up for paddock tours.
Price (Saturday and Sunday, Gold & Silver): R21 505
MotoGP Team Experience
Welcome to the Inside world of MotoGP. You will be a guest of a partner MotoGP Team for the weekend. Our expert guide will give you a private guided tour of the paddock. We will pay a visit to the pit of the team, where you will have a tour and can watch the action and introduce you to the rider(s). You will have the run of the paddock with a paddock pass and will receive special team souvenirs to commemorate your visit.
You will enjoy team hospitality in the paddock with lunch and drinks and the Saturday MotoNight dinner. We will take you on an exclusive TRACK TOUR (usually on service road with track pass, venue dependent). MotoGP Team experience availability is strictly limited to ensure top attention.
Price (including grandstand ticket): R26 468
Type of package
• Moto Grand Prix
Terms and conditions
• Until full payment has been received all prices quoted are subject to increases in airport taxes
• Exchange rate fluctuations above Euro 1 = ZAR16,20
• Quotes are valid for 48 hours and subject to availability upon booking