- Image gallery
Japan has a rich motorcycle racing heritage. This magnificent country is the home to MotoGP powerhouses Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki. Japan industrialised rapidly in the 20th century and it is partly the contrast between the ultra-modern high-tech and the ancient, traditional culture of the country, which makes this an enchanting place to visit.
Cost of Japanese Moto GP October 2017 package
• R18 920 per person sharing (4-star)
*Single supplements available on request.
• 13-16 October 2017
• 3 nights’ accommodation in a superior 4-star hotel in Utsunomiya
• All service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfast daily
• A brilliant Friday night opening party, inclusive of a sumptuous buffet, soft drinks and top guest speaker from the paddock
• Weekend grandstand Z race tickets – Last corner
• Return group circuit transfers for Saturday and Sunday
• Moto GP tour leader
• Bonus pouch, lanyard and protective earplugs
• All flights and airport transfers
• Travel documentation
• Travel insurance
• All gratuities
• Items of a personal nature
VIP upgrade (add to price above)
MotoGP VIP Village
The top hospitality at any MotoGP event is the official MotoGP VIP Village. Featuring luxury catering, top climate controlled facilities, CCTV and exclusive services, this is the best choice for comfort and style. Open Saturday and Sunday, you will get breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and an open bar.
There is a pit lane walk each day, and you can sign up for paddock tours.
Gold & Silver (Saturday and Sunday) = Sold out
MOTOGP PADDOCK (Team Experience)
Welcome to the Inside world of MotoGP! You will be a guest of a partner MotoGP Team for the weekend. Our expert guide will give you a private guided tour of the paddock. We will pay a visit to the pit of the team, where you will have a tour and can watch the action and introduce you to the rider(s) (circumstances permitting).
You will have the run of the paddock with a paddock pass and will receive special team souvenirs to commemorate your visit. You will enjoy team hospitality in the paddock with lunch and drinks and the Saturday MotoNight dinner. We will take you on an exclusive TRACK TOUR (usually on service road with track pass, venue dependent). You will have access to the MotoGP viewing stand MotoGP Team experience availability is strictly limited to ensure top attention.
MotoGP Paddock – 3 day (Include weekend Grandstand ticket) = R 19 670
Type of package
• Motocycle Grand Prix
Term and conditions
• Until full payment has been received all prices quoted are subject to increases in airport taxes
• Exchange rate fluctuations above Euro 1 = ZAR 18.00
• Quotes are valid for 48 hours and subject to availability upon booking