- Image gallery
The Commercial Bank Grand Prix of Qatar is a fabulous way to kick off the 2017 racing calendar. Lying on the outskirts of Doha, with the neighbouring desert providing the backdrop, is the Losail International Circuit. With it’s night time racing and good mix of medium and high-speed corners the track sets the scene for one of the most spectacular MotoGP events.
Dates: March 2017
Package price: From R8 940
No. of nights: 3
Cost of Qatar Moto GP 2017 package
• From R9 360 per person sharing
* VIP hospitality upgrade available. Please see below.
** Single supplements available on request
• 24-27 March 2017
• 3 nights accommodation in a superior 4-star hotel (fully licenced)
o Outskirts of Doha
o Within walking distance of Souk, Art Museum and Corniche
• All service charges and hotel taxes
• Return airport transfers (minimum 2 pax)
• Breakfast daily
• Return group circuit transfers for Saturday and Sunday
• Main grandstand race tickets for Saturday and Sunday (covered stand)
• On-site tour representative
• Bonus pouch, lanyard and protective earplugs
• International flights (can be arranged on request)
• Travel documentation
• Travel insurance
• All gratuities
• Items of a personal nature
VIP upgrade (add to price above)
MotoGP Team Experience
MotoGP team experience gives you opportunity to spend a weekend in the paddock as a guest of one of the teams! One of our expert guides will give you a fantastic private tour of the paddock. You will pay a visit to the pit of the team, where you can watch the action and introduce you to the riders. You will have the full paddock access for the weekend.
For at least one session during the weekend you will have access to the track service road, getting you very close to the bikes! You will also have access to a small hospitality area for customers with shelter, drinks and lunch. Includes main Grandstand weekend tickets.
Price (including gourmet experience): R22 359
Price (excluding gourmet experience): R10 491
Doha MotoGP VIP Village
Exclusive Facilities: You will experience the tracks’ most elegant surroundings, with outdoor marquees and exclusive suites, always full equipped with air conditioning and comprehensive race television coverage. Race Experience: Including full race coverage on TV screens, 30 minute Paddock tour, Pit Lane walk which takes place on Saturday and Sunday between sessions as well as a Service Road tour in a BMW X5, (subject to the facilities at the circuit).
Gourmet Experience: The MotoGP VIP Village™ brings you the best dining experience through the day, including: breakfast, aperitifs & tapas bar, gourmet lunch, afternoon petit fours and complimentary cocktail and coffee bar.
Price (Saturday and Sunday): R16 725
Price (Sunday): R13 123
Type of package
• Moto Grand Prix
Terms and conditions
• Until full payment has been received all prices quoted are subject to increases in airport taxes
• Exchange rate fluctuations above Euro 1 = ZAR16,00
• Quotes are valid for 48 hours and subject to availability upon booking